As a community-based organization with four decades of service to our neighbors (the families, caregivers and parents who depend on our ability to deliver early education and advocacy), EHBN relies on and benefits from some key long-standing partnerships. The relationships that the organization has built with other non-profits and nonprofit resources makes all the difference when it comes to maintaining our competitive edge in the early childhood education arena – and thinking about future opportunities to expand our capacity.
- United Way of New York City - “Making New York City Work for Every New Yorker”
- Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
- Day Care Council of New York
- Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Local 205 Community and Social Agency Employees Union
- Council of School Supervisors and Administrators of the New York (CSA)